We wish to raise half of the film budget to be collected through the following investment model. This will allow supporters to take part in the film’s potential success and to share in any possible profits and returns. The key points are listed below. Please fill out the form and return it to us if you are interested so that we can, in return, send you the contractual documents and further information concerning the crowdinvestment program.
Investors of at least 5,000 EUR will be listed in all publications with the corresponding title of EXECUTIVE PRODUCER. And by companies, if desired, the company’s logo can also be used.
150% raised of 70,000 EUR
Henry und Chrissi
Khanh und Phuong
Bo und Me
Thu und Trach
Dung und Thuy
Annimus the Abhorrent
Alfonso de L. E.
128% raised of 155,000 EUR
- Silent partnership
- Minimum contribution: 250 EUR
- Tranche maximum: 100,000 EUR
(Second tranche active since May 2015)
- Investors will receive annual share of 80% of the profits earned by the Sphärentor UG in relation to their investment.
- Participation in losses will be limited to the amount of the investment with no further obligation above this amount.
- Right to refund after termination.
- Period of notice: 12 months from the end of the fiscal year
- Minimum term: At least 6 months
- Subordination agreement: Yes
- Transfer to third parties: Possible upon agreement
- Provision in case of death: All rights pass on to the investors heirs or estate executors in case of the investor’s death.
I would like to support THE DREAMLANDS and consider an investment in the amount of:
In a silent partnership (stille Gesellschaft), an investor has a financial participation in another commercial business. As the name indicates, a silent partnership is not a legal entity by itself. Therefore, except for an investment in a stock corporation, a silent partnership is not registered in any official register and allows the investor to avoid disclosure of his investment. The contribution of a silent partner is a mere financial investment in another commercial business and therefore not considered as equity. Depending on the contractual basis, a silent partner most commonly may participate in profits and losses or in profits only. As any other lender, a silent partner has no voting rights in the business in which he has invested.
Profits from a silent partnership are taxed as capital gains in Germany (around 25%, annual tax exemption: 801 EUR). Investors from other countries may be eligible for capital gains tax relief.
Provision of information
This page provides information only and is not meant as an offer for sale.
Last update: June 2015